The D8 is the ideal device for all your professional advertisement system requirements. With the available wireless kit, real-time clock (RTC) and watchdog timer (WDT), this system can be used just about anywhere for targeted advertising with up to date content playing from its internal CF card or hard drive, all maintained from a central server.
- Hardware and software watchdog timer (WDT)
- Real time clock with battery (RTC)
- Multiple playlist support to allow scheduled content playback
- Scrolling text message (ticker)
- Scheduled content download from HTTP or FTP server
- Upload function to get feedback via FTP (system logs and any other files)
- Automated play modes for easy setup
- USB auto-copy function for easy updates by staff
- Firmware upgradeable through CF card, USB drive or network
- Up to 1080i high definition video output
- ISO and WMV 9 high definition playback support
- 802.11 b/g wireless connection with WEP 64-bit and 128-bit support
- Samba network protocol support
|Model No.||MP-D886216-11 (see D8-M1 for complete product)|
|Supported USB devices|
|Video output interface|
|Audio output interface|
|Optional accessories||N/A (see D8-M1 for available accessories)|
Like It? Please Share It!
FAQ - D8
- I cannot enter the firmware update or configuration menu because it starts to play!
- I have installed a local drive but it is not recognized by the D8!
- The remote commands of the Configuration Tool does not work on Windows Vista.
- Is it possible to acces a shared folder on a Mac?
- What is the format for the URL in the download path?