The D8 is the ideal entry-level device for all your advertisement system requirements. Available in PCB-only, as a standalone device or as a complete, all-in-one unit with space for an internal HDD, the D8 offers functionality and flexibility at an extremely affordable price. The D8 offers customized firmware features and optional 802.11b/g wireless connection, as well as play list support and remote updates.
- Hardware and software watchdog timer (WDT)
- Real time clock with battery (RTC)
- Multiple playlist support to allow scheduled content playback
- Scrolling text message (ticker)
- Scheduled content download from HTTP or FTP server
- Upload function to get feedback via FTP
- Automated play modes for easy setup
- USB auto-copy function for easy updates by staff
- Firmware upgradeable through CF card, USB drive or network
- Up to 1080i high definition video output
- ISO and WMV 9 high definition playback support
- Optional 802.11 b/g wireless connection with WEP 64-bit and 128-bit support
The D8 digital media adapter is connected to your local network using a standard Ethernet or wireless connection, enabling you to access and broadcast content from any computer on your network. Combined with its ability to access a remote server over the internet, new content can be downloaded over night and stored on the local drive. Using the playlist function, this system can be used for targeted advertisement with up to date content, all maintained from a central content server.
Connected to the TV or any other display with the corresponding video inputs, it can playback media files such as videos, music and photos directly from its CR card, attached USB drives or via local network. The D8 supports video formats like MPEG-4 (AVI, XviD), high definition WMV9 and even uncompressed high quality ISO files!
Only with the D8 can you play DVDs (using the .ISO format) and watch them as if they were running from the original disc. Yes, that includes the menu, chapter selection, audio channels, subtitles and extra features just like on your standard DVD player. Instead of burning your sales or product presentation onto a DVD disc, you can prepare that multilingual product introduction as you usually would but then save it as .ISO file and store it directly on the hard disk of the D8.
|Supported USB devices|
|Video output interface|
|Audio output interface|
- User manuals
- Frequently asked questions
- Video output resolution chart
- Configuration Tool
- Drive Tool
D8-DMA - Standard Package Contents
 Power Adapter 110/240V auto switching, +12V/2A
 Infrared remote control
 Composite AV cable (Composite RCA, S-Video mini DIN, left audio RCA, right audio RCA)
 YPbPr AV cable
 VGA AV cable
 Ethernet cable
 User manual
D8-DMA - Optional Accessories
 CF (internal) daughter board
 802.11b/g Wireless Kit
Note: CF card is not included and only for illustration purposes.
Like It? Please Share It!
FAQ - D8
- I cannot enter the firmware update or configuration menu because it starts to play!
- What is the format for the URL in the download path?
- I have installed a local drive but it is not recognized by the D8!
- The remote commands of the Configuration Tool does not work on Windows Vista.
- Is it possible to acces a shared folder on a Mac?