This hybrid enclosure is a fully functional network drive (NAS) that allows users to login over the internet plus a USB 3.0 direct attached storage device (DAS) for super-speed file transfers. LED's on the unit's front let you know how much space is being used on your hard drive. Our free iPhone, iPad and Android Apps allow for easy access on mobile devices. Comes with built-in UPnP-AV media server.
- Hybrid interface with USB 3.0 and Gigabit Ethernet connection
- Built-in UPnP-AV media server for digital media players
- High speed data access over Samba (read speed above 60MB/s)
- File browser for WebDAV access
- iTunes music server
- Web portal for remote login
- Free App for iOS and Android based mobile devices
- Optional TR-069 client allows for automatic firmware updates
UPnP-AV Media Server
Stream content within your local network to any available UPnP-AV and DLNA compatible devices. Data can also be uploaded to the network drive and shared from multiple workstations via SMB, WebDAV or FTP connection just like on any traditional NAS system.
Supported UPnP Clients
- Xbox 360 (JPG, MP3, WMV, XviD)
- PlayStation 3 (JPG, MP3, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, XviD)
- iTunes (MP3)
- DLNA certified UPnP clients
- Windows 7 (Windows Media Player)
Remote Access & File Browser
CloudSync Plus offers remote web-based access for when you are on the road. With the help of WebDAV, you can manage and view your files right in the web browser or through our free mobile app, you can access the your from on a mobile device such as the iPhone or iPad. Simply login through our web portal or the mobile app and you have immediate access to your files, no matter where you are.
The CloudSync Plus is an innovative product that features both direct attached storage and network attached storage. By directly attaching CloudSync Plus to your computer via the latest USB 3.0 technology, you can take advantage of super-speed transfer rates many times faster than USB 2.0, or, by attaching CloudSync Plus to your home network, you can easily access all your data within the home network.
|Internal hard drive(s)|
|Web based GUI|
|System requirements (PC)|
|System requirements (Mac)|