FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions - Knowledge Base
Why can I not login and open or view my ticket on the help desk?
If you have problems with the member login and cannot open or view the ticket, it's possible that the problem is related to the cache or cookies in your web browser. Please try following:
- Logout from the help desk. If you don't see the log out button, go to http://www.inxtron.com/support and check the status in the right sidebar under Member Login. If you see your name and a log out button, click on it.
- In your web browser, clear the cache and any cookies related to this website.
- Go back to http://www.inxtron.com/support and login again under Member Login.
- After login, under the User Menu, click on Tickets Overview to find your ticket.
- Open and view the ticket.
Please know that even if you are unable to open and view your ticket online, you can always reply to the message your received by e-mail. Just make sure to use the same e-mail address that was used in the original ticket and the reply will get automatically attached to the existing ticket.