Nettool for PD-SATA USB/GbE and CloudSync
Network setup utility to help locate the network drive on the local network.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS 10.2 or above
This utility requires the Java Runtime Environment.
- For PC users, the Nettool application requires the Java Runtime Environment (JRE). If JRE is not already installed on your computer, go to www.sun.com and download it.
- Double click on the Nettool to start the application.
- The device will be listed automatically and it will display its IP address, device name and group name. If the information is not automatically displayed, make sure the network drive and your computer are connected to the same local network and assure that the Nettool is not blocked by the firewall (javaw.exe requires UDP out at port 14675).
- If you have more than one device connected at the same time and the current device is not the correct one, click Search Next. Otherwise, click Connect to open the web browser and login to configure your device.
- Enter the user name and password to login. By default, the name and password is admin.